Background art

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

LOTS OF CARDS!

The blue card is with Sher's scalloped rosette. Love how it finally came out, Glue was my biggest chore. Next, the rose card for a swap on my other group, "R".


















The red/blk card is my fan card cut w/cricut. and the bird cut the same way. The bird is one of Paulo's designs.












The purple card, I really like how it came out, it was a combo of cricut, spellbinder die and punch.
This green/red card is a cased card from my good friend Sam Hartford. The green sides fold in and you see the band that slips over it in the next pic.

I love this card, it was inspired from Gina K tv. It is the gate fold with a twist.













Next, we have a digi stamp, and it would be great for Father's Day. or any day for a dad.

My last card is another inspired card from Gina K. I used Cricut to cut mine with scal and there is a secret to having it fold open without showing on the front. You score in 1/4" from top of back part. Hope you've enjoyed looking at these cards!

6 comments:

Alicia B said...

Oh Wow Cheryl, I LOVE your new cards!!! I can't even decide which one is my favorite, as they are all gorgeous!!! *HUGS*

Shelly Watson said...

Your cards turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl these are all beautiful creations!!!!! Love them all and they're all so different!!!!

Unknown said...

You have a great eye for mixing and matching design with beautiful paper. Can I be you when I grow up?

Thanks so much for sharing.

Angela said...

Cheryl all of cards are beautiful. Great work.

Unknown said...

You do Wonderful work - Very Talented - I've got to get started, myself - So Inspired!!!
Thank you,
Robin